Emirates Wealth is licensed and regulated by the Securities & Commodities Authority (SCA), to act as a legal representative of foreign investment funds. As your legal representative we will liaise with the SCA on your behalf and constantly update your files such as the offering documents, prospectus, and investment policies as well as manage your annual renewals. Further, we represent your funds towards any kind investors.
We offer professional representation services for foreign fund houses and asset management companies (ACM) who wish to promote and distribute their funds in or from the UAE to the GCC and the wider MEANSA region.
We support you to achieve the regulatory approval required for the distribution of funds to retail or qualified investors in the region and further to expand your distribution network by providing knowledge about the regional fund industry. We help you to achieve a successful market entry and expansion of your fund distribution locally and globally.
Our Representation Services
- Due diligence on your funds before registration
- Preparation and registration of funds with SCA
- Meeting regulatory requirements such as publishing/information responsibilities
- Amendments of legal documents such as prospectus, KIID, Articles of Association, Fund Contracts
- Periodical reporting to SCA
- Compliance review of marketing materials
- Informing fund on any regulatory or legal changes
- Assistance to find local/international paying agent
Ongoing Representation Services
- Contact and place of jurisdiction for public authorities and investors in the UAE
- Periodical reviewing of legal documents for compliance with the UAE laws and regulations
- Regular reviewing of marketing materials
- Storing of all relevant documents in case of investor requests
- Due diligence and regular verification of investors in compliance with the SCA regulations
Additional Regulatory Duties
- Acting as primary contact for all regulatory issues (SCA)
- Publication of daily NAV’s and dividends
- Publication of fund documents and information
- Reviewing of legal documents to be compliant with SCA regulations
- Due diligence including KYC/AML procedure of investors
- Verify the suitability of the fund to be promoted
- Determination of risk profile for both, funds and investors
- Keeping records of distributed fund's units
Regulatory Notifications (SCA)
As your legal representative, we are obliged to notify SCA about;
- Registration of new funds or sub-funds
- Change of legal form of investment fund
- Merger and liquidation of investment fund
- Deregistration of investment funds and/or sub-funds
- Notification of new or cancellation of share classes
- Delay in redemption of units/shares
- Change of legal representative or paying agent
- Any measures implemented by a foreign regulatory authority against the investment fund
- Valuation errors and their rectification
Why Emirates Wealth as your Legal Representative?
Global Funds delivered locally
Headquartered in Dubai and with our offices Berlin, Copenhagen, Macau, Sofia and Sydney we offer a multijurisdictional representation and distribution service to you.
We are using the latest fintech technology developed in-house for our fund services and with our platform EMFEX, we are revolutionizing the Mutual Funds industry, breaking the old distribution barriers, increasing efficiency and decreasing cost of sales for funds and customers.
We cover all tasks related to the registration and representation of your funds in the UAE with our in-house staff. Due to our daily contact with the SCA, we are the first to learn of any changes in regulatory practices.
Our services are available as competitive packages and you only need one contact partner for the registration, representation and distribution of your funds.
No conflicting interests
We only distribute and promote 3 rd party products and operate independently of banks, fund houses or asset management companies. We represent funds from US, EU, Middle East, India as well as off-shore jurisdictions.
With our distribution gateway for your funds and the EMFEX platform we provide you with a direct access to retail and professional investors in the UAE, GCC and MEASA region. With just a click away EMFEX delivers your funds to any potential qualified customer in a split of a second.